Thursday, May 25, 2006

Photo-Blog Template

After having googled for templates for a Photo-blog and not finding anything I like, I decided to design one. Feel free to use the template if you like.

To use the template
  • Copy the code from the page that opens after you click below
  • Paste it in the template section of your blogger account
  • Edit the sections that says "EDIT ME" in the template
  • Voila !! you are all set to post the photos!

This code works with Blogger as a host. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any questions! I will be able to answer in the comments section here!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mamots said...

hola me gustaria poder conseguir el CODE de tu TEMPLATE para PHOTOLOG, me gusta mucho el diseño.
Enhorabuena por las magnificas fotografias.
besos

12:08 AM  
Blogger Mamots said...

mi hotmail es mamots@hotmail.com

12:09 AM  
Blogger fritzhayek said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Erin Faye said...

I love your template, but can't seem to get it to upload properly. I copied the page that opened and pasted it into the layout html box in my blog and it won't work. Is there an different way to do it?

1:08 PM  
Blogger julie ♥ said...

Brilliant template :) ive aletered it to work (as it didnt originally) i combined it with the minima template (the one you get with blogger) but dont know how to share it with other users? anyway, i looove the template thank you!! :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Tyro said...

Dude where is the code...i did nt find any code here...it opens a webpage with this link....plz send me the code i really loved it.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog! keep it up!
web application

5:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool blog! I am a good reader of blogs and I find that you are easily one of the top writers in the web world. Keep up your blogging! I cannot write but I can knit, sew, and mend. You can contact me to take care of your stitching needs. My samples are available at Gicree. I promise speedy delivery of orders.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger Photo Blog Blogs by Indian Bloggers Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory & Search engine Subscribe in Bloglines photoblogring | random

Google
 
Web 2006-photo-a-day.blogspot.com